Ticino Tre Laghi – Hidden Single Tracks
Multi stage enduro tour around Lago di Lugano.
6 days of collecting and enjoying trail descents in Ticino
Starting from Lago Maggiore, going around Lago di Lugano, visiting Lago di Como and than back again, that is our route. Here in the southern part of Ticino we try to find the best trails of the region you can get in 6 days. We will be using our own shuttle and the cablecars which lie on our way to get the ultimate enduro experience. Because of the quite low maximum heights (around 1,900m) and the southern climate, this trip is possible quite early every year. And of course also in late autumn there are still fine temperatures. The big lakes are compareable to Lake Garda, with the difference that in this region there is less bike tourism. The downhills are often very long, because the single tracks are not steep and therefore have lots of kilometers. Just perfect terrain for mountain biking.
Flow trails with lake view
In addition to the riding comes the southern flair. Due to the daily changing hotels, we are looking at a different lake every evening. With these nice views, the food and wine tastes even better. The holiday feeling is waiting for us.
Most of the single tracks during this journey have a smooth characteristic with long flow parts. Of course there are also technical section where a solid technique is necessary. These parts can be used well to learn and improve your skills. The daily shuttles take away a lot of height meters, but you should still be in shape to do 1,000m uphill using your own power. Some uphill parts are also on singletracks, where skilled and fit riders will have fun and the more pleasure orientated riders may have to push the bike upwards.
During the trip we take our time to try difficult sections several times and give you useful tips to lift your riding skills to a higher level.
Having fun on single tracks in grade S2.
Condition for 1,000 m uphill and 3,000 m downhill every day
Experience in carrying and pushing the bike
6 Nights in a Hotel with breakfast
Alle lift tickets
6 days guiding and assistance by certified bike guides
Transfer to the tour start from Innsbruck
- Well-maintained All-mountain or Enduro bike with 140 mm spring deflection and platform pedals (no click-in pedals)
- Helmet, goggles, gloves, protectors
- Spare equipment and tools (brake discs, tyres, tubes, etc.)
- Knee protectors – further protectors as needed individually
additional dates or individual offers on request – Contact
- Day 1: Collective drive to the starting point from Innsbruck and a lift assisted ride in the afternoon 150up/1100down
- Day 2: Hometrails of Locarno 300up/2200down
- Day 3: Monte Tamaro and Monte Lemma 1200up/3400down
- Day 4: Monte Generoso and Monte Tremezzo 900up/2100down
- Day 5: Monte Bar 1100up/2200down
- Day 6: Monte Tamaro and back to Lago Maggiore 700up/2000down
- Day 7: Driving home together after breakfast
The exact program depends on the group and the weather.