Safetydays – Avalanche Training from mc2alpin
Our recommendation in terms of state-of-the-art avalanche courses.
During our Safety Days we pass on our updated and profound knowledge on snow and avalanche risk, essentials on ski tour planning, latest updates on equipment and gear as well as useful insights into first aid training and processes. Furthermore, we try to answer all questions but, most importantly, we’d love to enjoy a great, productive and fruitful time together.
Our goal put in a nutshell: Think, reflect, do what you want AND stay safe out there!!! Looking forward to meeting you soon.
This event has been a huge success in the past. That’s why we are highly motivated to make these courses happen again. Fun, safety and enjoyment. mc2alpin organises the diversified weekend events together with locals and in cooperation with renowned partners. All topics covered should prepare you for a perfect start into the winter season. Fruitful exchange on a high level and professional training are guaranteed.
In small groups, we’ll do some freerides in the area. The focus lies on alpine risk and decision making processes. Complex topics such as the composition of the snow cover, choosing the right track, or group dynamics are provided in a highly professional and adequate manner. Profound training on emergency situations and tips and tricks from our experts round out the programme. White space is offered to clarify and discuss topics, to answer questions, to provide product updates and to foster vivid exchange. It should be a fruitful and pleasant happening for all.
- Education and training conducted by certified mountain guides, ski instructors and alpine surveyors.
- Accommodation plus half board (according to the package booked)
- Transfer to/from the location and luggage transport (Saalbach)
- T-Shirt and giveaways from our partners
- Welcome drink
- Avalanche equipment (avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe) – on loan
- Product tests
- Excluded: Arrival/departure to/from destination, Additional meals, Drinks, Ski pass (as needed), Personal expenses